Below are some of the services we offer to railroads, short line railroads, and various industries. Don't see a service you need? Have questions? Give us a call and let's talk.
- Excavation of Contaminated Soils
- Solidification of Environmental Waste
- Disposal of Contaminated Soils
- Road Building & Access Services
- Site Restoration & Erosion Control
- Site Restoration Services
- Removal of Old Service Lines
- Switch & Retarder Installation
- Vegetation Control/Canopy Cutting
- High Rail Equipment Rental Service
- Scheduled Track Inspection Services
- 24/7 Emergency Dispatch
- Derailment Assistance
- Post Derailment Clean-Ups
- Snow Removal
- Storm Clean Up
- Load Tie Down & Adjustment
- Load Transfer Services
- Open Top Adjustments
RAILROAD TRACK MAINTENANCE
As a full-service railroad contractor, L & T is dedicated to providing professional railroad track maintenance and preventative services for all of our clients. In addition, to track maintenance, we also perform track extensions, siding construction, site work, and panel construction (either on-site or build to haul). Our team also provides rail materials: ties, rail, spikes, anchors, and more. We can assist your team or be a turnkey provider, again our job is to be a solutions provider- doing whatever your needs call for.
Our team offers in-depth estimates where we will evaluate your tracks for all issues to ensure that there are further issues that are not being seen. During this time will create a plan and explain all of our findings.
Our emergency response teams are ready when you need us. We are available 24-hours and no job is too big or too small. Unlike other companies, our job is to find solutions for you. With a full array of equipment and personnel, help is just a phone call away.
You don't drive your car or own a home without some form of protection, do you? We ask that you allow L&T to become that protection for your business. We will be there when you need us most.
We are prepared to respond to all types of emergencies. Whether man-made or when mother nature gives us her best, we are prepared. We also have a vast network of nationally known partners to assist you when needs dictate additional resources.
Emergency response services cover but are not limited to: hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, de-icing, earthquakes, derailments, fires, or any other need you see as an emergency. Call our emergency response team today at 662-429-7335.
HERE'S HOW WE CAN HELP IN AN EMERGENCY
- Derailment Recovery
- Offsite Rail Car Hauling
- Derailment Load Transfer/Salvage
- Demolition Cleanup
- Fueling Services
- Land Clearing for Temp Storage
- Derailment Engineering Services
- Environmental Site Remediation/Restoration Services
- Heavy Hauling
- Water Trucks
- Car Clearing
- Panel Hauling & Installation
- Hi-Rail Equipment
- Storage Trailers